Take 12! September
Well, unlike last month, I remembered that today was the 12th-however, things have been so jammed this week, I had very little time to really get out, walk around and get some pictures. I guess the upside of this is that it really forces me to see what is around. At any rate, here is this month’s Take 12.
5 Things I Learned Today
1) Do not mess with the little dog and his football-he growls-nasty growls
2) One of the cats next door is making herself right at home on the porch and loves to torment Jack Henry and Wee by walking back and forth–very, very slowly
3) RIght now, the number of teardowns on my street is becoming almost proportional to the number of original bungalows that were built here in the 1920s and 1930s-Yikes!!
4) White German Shepherds are not recognized as “bona-fides” by breeders (thanks to Andrew and his pup Ghost for that one)
5) Next month I will be at the Sound for architectural work-Yes!
Images taken with iPhone 4s and processed with Photo Toaster, Photocopier, Perfect B/W, Camera! and Rad Lab’s Pic-Tap-Go
For today: Take 12! September