Take 12! May
Today was an uninspiring day–I took a lot of pictures, but it was a bit of an effort to try and pick twelve images that I was reasonably okay with. But here they are-
All images taken with a Nikon D50 and processed with RadLab and Photoshop.
Five Things I Learned Today:
1) I have missed taking pictures with my Nikon, though I am more aware of its shortcomings.
2) Not doing my Take 12! is not an option.
3) There is a Princess Pink version of those scary little cars. Who knew?! And it has creepy eyes too.
4) It was a slow day in the neighborhood.
5) I really love that old washtub in my backyard–it is an endless source of inspiration.
For Today: Take 12! May