Take 12! March
Today found me on the road to Concord which made for a different kind of Take 12! day-
5 Things I Learned Today:
1. Concord was named an All-American city in 2012.
2. I am really drawn to small-town Main Streets-the architecture never fails to fascinate.
3. Jack Henry likes looking at himself in the mirror.
4. The Girl Scouts were founded on March 12, 1912-thank you for the cookies!
5. There are four different kinds of daffodils in my yard-cool!
For another look at someone else’s Take 12! visit Lee at Beyond Purgatory
Images taken with iPhone 4s and processed with Snapseed, PhotoToaster, Pic-Tap-Go and Focal Lab
For today: Take 12! March