Take 12! + 1-April
Well, I am embarrassed-
All day on the 12th, something was nagging at me, but I could not put my finger on it-no, I did not look at my calendar either which is what I normally do. Coming back from out-of-town, trying to get back to work and other things just kept me off my feed. And then to top it off, as I was reading my WP Reader this morning, I saw Lee’s post from Beyond Purgatory titled–you guessed it–Take 12! April–
Thank you Lee!
So here is my Take 12! for the month plus an extra to make a Baker’s Dozen-
5 Things I Learned Today
1) Jack Henry enjoys guacamole.
2) The cherry tree in the front yard is a show-stopper for the neighborhood–adults, children and dogs all take in the blooms.
3) Check your calendar–everyday.
4) Hubble enjoys chasing bees.
5) Anna is slowly making progress-when outside, instead of running from me, she came up and licked my hand.
Images taken with iPhone 4s and processed with PhotoToaster, Pic-Tap-Go, Snapseed, Photo Retouch, Aviary, and Simply HDR
For today: Take 12! April