Take 12! April
Here we are for April and this month’s Take 12! Fatigue kind of ruled the day so I stuck close by- as it was the backyard needed some attention and I only made a dent and a small one at that. Distracting me was small pet Hubble pretending he was the Flash.
Five Things I Learned Today
1) Today is Greek Easter when Stavros the Easter Bunny comes to visit bearing reduced price Easter candy. I cracked up when I heard this from a good friend who is Greek Orthodox. Jack Henry says “Great-Bring on the Lamb!”
2) I really, really do not like the new WP format-so much so, that I am thinking of switching platforms. There used to be way to go back to the old format for setting up posts, but I have not found it yet.
3) According to Wrigley, the company that manufactures Juicy Fruit gum, the main ingredients are “lemon, orange, pineapple and banana,” which might be a nicer way of saying “isoamyl acetate.”
4) Deep red and pink appear to be the most popular azalea colors in the neighborhood.
5) The Falkland Islands have a total human population of about 2000 people and a sheep population of about 700,000.
Images taken with iPhone 5s and processed with Snapseed, Pic-Tap-Go. Tangled Fx, Coowl, PhotoToaster, iColorama s, and Perfect BW
For today: Take 12! April