Take 12! June
I am glad that the 12th arrived along with this challenge; I have not been doing much photography the last few weeks. This pushed me to get out and start looking around at my world. And I am glad and grateful for that, as I feel like the switch has been turned on again-if only for a bit.
And yes, I will be returning, but it may be July or so before I begin to post regularly. I want to go into a new direction with both blogs, but just am not sure yet what that is going to look like. But in the meantime here are:
Five Things I Learned Today
1) For a sweet treat, SunDrop Pound Cake (Sun Drop is a soda for the uninitiated) cannot be beat, especially if it is from Pinky’s!
2) Hubble has pronounced the backyard blackberries delicious, as evidenced by his paws and tongue.
3) My favorite quote of the week: “A good snapshot stopped a moment from running away.” Eudora Welty, who gave up photography to concentrate on writing. If you have never seen any of her photographs, check them out here.
4) All the swans in England are the property of the Queen.
5) The Netherlands is the only nation with a national dog–the Keeshond (Hubble is already campaigning to be recognized as THE Dog of the House-much to Jack Henry’s chagrin.)
Images taken with iPhone 5s and processed with Snapseed, Stackables, Formulas, PhotoToaster, Pic-Tap-Go, Tangled Fx, Distressed Fx and Glaze
For today: Take 12! June