Take 12! July
The 12th almost got away from me today-I am visiting family and was not paying real close attention to the date-but happily, it all worked out.
5 Things I Learned Today
1) Porcupines float in water.
2) There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
3) There are 172 days left in the year.
4) Kool-Aid was invented in Hastings, Nebraska in 1927.
5) Nebraska was once called “The Great American Desert.” (I suspect there are still a few folks who have held on to that idea.)
Images taken with iPhone 5s and processed with Snapseed, Pic-Tap-Go, iColoramaS, Stackables, Formulas App, Tangled Fx and Perfect BW
For today: Take 12! July